View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
So do you are agree with a practice which you acknowledge is amoral? Which is to say without morals?
When I drive at 30MPH in a 30MPH zone I don't consider the moral implications of doing so - I simply obey the law. When I pay the taxes that my accountant tells me I need to, and no more, I don't consider the moral implications of that - I simply obey the law. The law is the law. I'll leave the morals to the theologians.