View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #22467
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
You might want to consider moving off the couch once in a while too... Just a thought. Remarkable how that seems to effect weight loss. No need to go to the gym. Walking around the block works too, as does giving up on elevators and escalators. Cutting back on the food intake obviously will not put on more, but there needs to be something more to remove what's already there.
You have a valid point.... I guess you don't accept excuses? That I am doing 3 full-time roles at work, have 3 school-going kids and a wife that works weekends, and that I'm selling about 10 items a day on Amazon that need wrapping and posting. And that I spend far too much time here?

No. Didn't think so .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote