View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #17
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
I've voted for Triffids. If I'd noticed that Triffids was being nominated I would have pointed out (assuming everyone doesn't know already) that there are two different version of the story available. One version available in the USA seems to have been censored or bowdlerised or something.

Minor spoiler to identify the full length version of Day of the Triffids:
Spoiler:

In the full length version immediately after our hero leaves his hospital room he meets a blind doctor.

This is a small change but it does identify the correct version. There are many more differences some of which are major changes and go some way to explain why the original movie was so crap.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote