View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #41
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
Probably the Database Error that Calibre reported when connecting to my Kobo Touch was just due to the standard version compatibility issue, although I know my KT database did have some errors (e.g., those Kobo Reading Awards messages all popped up saying "Congratulations, you have won Unknown Award"). That was why I did a complete backup of the books on the device and then a Factory Reset. I was thinking for some reason that Calibre would save and restore the reading position in an epub book backed up from the KT.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote