View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #194
ppoo
Connoisseur
ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch
Error when compiling FFMpeg

I've tried to compile ffmpeg for KT and got error:
Code:
root@ppoo:/home/ppoo/Downloads/ffmpeg-0.11.2# ./configure --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=/root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/bin/ --sysroot=/root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/ --target-os=linux --extra-cflags=-fPIC --enable-shared --prefix=/home/ppoo/Downloads/ffmpeg-0.11.2/test/ --disable-avfilter --disable-doc --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-ffmpeg --enable-ffplay --enable-ffserver --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-indevs --enable-outdevs --enable-pthreads --disable-zlib --enable-armv6 --enable-neon --enable-static --arch=arm
/root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/bin/gcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.
( ./configure options same as twobob above)

And I ./cat config.log:
Code:
WARNING: /root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/bin/pkg-config not found, library detection may fail.
mktemp -u XXXXXX
AfNCfx
check_ld cc
check_cc
BEGIN /tmp/ffconf.W4y42Pqe.c
    1	int main(void){ return 0; }
END /tmp/ffconf.W4y42Pqe.c
/root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/bin/gcc --sysroot=/root/x-tools/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/ -fPIC -c -o /tmp/ffconf.EReNrDbR.o /tmp/ffconf.W4y42Pqe.c
as: unrecognized option '-mcpu=cortex-a8'
C compiler test failed.
I follow here to build toolchain.

Last edited by ppoo; 09-20-2012 at 09:37 AM.
ppoo is offline   Reply With Quote