View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #20
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thsheng View Post
Hi I followed the noon's guide to the letter but there were no fastboot instruction there to ask us to flash the diag_kernel as well.

This is the missing piece for those who are using the 5.1.2 main + kernel and corresponding 5.0.0 diag

My kindle is revitalised ! battery drain seems ok for the past 24 hours.

so thank you geekmaster and kcn1 for your help!
So it seems that mixing kernel and partition versions may cause extra battery drain then. I do not know what mechanism can account for that. I am glad that it is working for you now.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote