View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #10
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I've got a book I converted that's doing the same thing - a couple of others are working fine, so I'm not sure what's wrong with this particular one.

So far, even with the problems, I'm liking the Stanza app. I also have the Bookshelf app and the free Ereader as well. Stanza seems to give a little more library organization, which I like, but I'm not sure about having to have the file open in the desktop app to download it.

Okay, so I opening the file I was having trouble with, left the ball spinning while I ate dinner, and it finished. It was a really quick-and-dirty conversion from e-reader, and it had no TOC, so the spinning ball was while it formatted(?) about 1900 iphone pages all in one large chapter. The bad news is that it seems to spin just as long if I exit the program and re-open the book. Looks like I'll have to spend some time in BD/Mobicreator.

Last edited by tlrowley; 07-13-2008 at 08:55 PM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote