View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
GrandmaVS
GrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enough

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Aluratek 7" Media Reader, Kobo Wifi, Playbook
Playbook Apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFred View Post
I just bought Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books and copied over my 1st ePub book. Works great! Thanks for the post.

I am told I can get the Kindle reader as well if I figure out how to sideload Android apps. Is there any value in getting that reader as well? I too am from Canada.
I have the Kindle program and find that I don't really use it. I usually use Calibre to convert my files to ePub before loading them on my Playbook.
I sideloaded a program called Moon+ Reader and quite like it. It has good reviews. If you want to learn how to sideload apps, this site has good instructions:
http://goodereader.com/apps/playbook...-apps/?did=182 There are no pirated apps on the site, only free software is allowed.

Blackberry App World now has the Overdrive Media app to enable downloading from libraries in Canada and the US.
GrandmaVS is offline   Reply With Quote