View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #350
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattermole View Post
Anyhow, just thought I would mention that I am now torn between iBooks and Stanza.

I guess nothing is perfect.

Kat
I have this same issue and ended up staying with iBooks. I really like the book look of it despite the big margins and really like how easy it is to sync across the iPad and my iPod touch. I really don't find sending the books to iTunes through Calibre an issue. Night mode is all its really missing that is a top feature for me. The rest for me are minor gripes. I found the custom book shelf option to be pretty handy to sort everything the way I want. Not perfect by any means but I like it. The thing I love though about the iPad is the fact I can use multiple readers. Stanza, iBooks, Nook, Kindle and so on. That is the biggest thing I love about the iOS support and why I will probably never buy another Nook or a Kindle dedicated reader.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote