View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #160
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hat & spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I just finished Ghost Story and was avoiding this thread until now because I hate spoilers. The series is one of my favourites, as well as the The Hollows and Cassandra Palmer, another where the series gets better with later books.

Why does Dresden wear a hat on the cover when he doesn't in the text?
hide the spoilers

Spoiler:
hidden spoiler

so only those who wish to see them are able to.

i've never seen an answer to that from either jim butcher or chris mcgrath, but i suppose that artistic license will have to suffice as an explanation till either one of them tells the fans the inside story.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote