View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #15
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
(I presume there's something somewhere here I can look up if the need ever arises? I'd mostly be interested in checking out their library and information science books.)
Yes, the nook subforum here has a very useful thread where international users discuss ways to make the nook and B&N store work for them. And you'll probably like B&N's 7-day textbook trial downloads, if they've got anything you want.

Incidentally, for those who were wondering about the Free College Kick-Start kit with the NookStudy Survival Tips and the SparkCharts and the B&N Classics bonus e-books, I just had a look at the B&N BookClubs on their website, and official word is that it'll be available starting on the 6th, and there should be an email sent out with instructions.

I hope they put in some Classics that aren't part of the current rotating promo (that I also don't already have). Be nice to see how much of a collection I can make up.

Last edited by ATDrake; 08-04-2010 at 04:44 PM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote