View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:46 PM   #106
PatrickTC
PatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo - Mini, Glo, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Even though I really want a 5", such a device would tempt me. However, cruel reality says that they can't shave enough from the size of the Glo HD to make a 6" Clara lustworthy.
I'm not as doubtful, issybird.

With my Mini and Glo HD side by side, I believe it is absolutely doable.

They could halve the size of the bezels on the Glo HD and make a device that was about the size of the Mini and still usable.

IMHO, of course.
PatrickTC is offline   Reply With Quote