View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 12:12 PM   #95
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I could change the settings in the hyphenation dictionary for less hyphens. But the problem with less hyphens means maybe more gaps. I could do it and you could try it and see how that goes if you'd like.

When you are using left justify, there is no hyphenation and at the font size you use, you could get lines that are very different in length with a lot of space left at the end.

One other thing, when using full justified, the spaces between words gets changed as needed and you can sometimes fit more words on a line (without hyphenating) than you can with left justify. In left justify, the spaces are always the same size.
For whatever reason, the space at the end of the line doesn't bother me like the space between words in the same line does. I understand that this probably isn't normal, but it is how I am...I never claimed to be normal

I've finished the book I was reading on my Aura HD with the new hyphenation dictionary, and it was ok--I'm going to leave it set that way for a while and see how it goes.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote