View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 02:04 PM   #307
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnected View Post

I have a lot to learn about Calibre. I just went into the edit metadata screen for one of the books I did the epub to epub conversion on and deleted my new epub. Then I wasn't sure if I could somehow copy the original epub from there to a temp folder or if I had to do it with file explorer so I tried right clicking on it and there was an option to "restore epub from the original". It seemed to work fine.
I tend not to use epub to epub conversion since I prefer the results from the Modify Epub plugin for removing unused spans and smartening punctuation before I edit the epub. For editing, I prefer to use Sigil instead of calibre's builtin editor for most purposes. Each to his own taste.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote