View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
morrow
Enthusiast
morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/PW/KV
drop caps in paperwhite?

I have been vexing over this for a long while to no fruition. I'm wishing to make dropcap on a file, however although it shows perfectly in Sigil, when I converted the file to azw3 and transferred it to my paperwhite, the text is regular. No dropcap in sight.

This is the sample of the css:
Code:
span.dropcaps
{
float: left;
font-size: 60px;
line-height: 50px;
padding-top: 1px;
margin-top: -.09em;
margin-right: .02em;
}
and this is the sample html:

Code:
<p><span class="dropcaps">I</span>n the year 1878 I took my degree of Doctor of Medicine of the University of London, and proceeded to Netley to go through the course prescribed for surgeons in the army.
The result in sigil is perfect, exactly what I wanted but how come it didnt show up in my paperwhite? Is there something I forgot to do?
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote