View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #3
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
You did a decent job overall. I'm not an especially big fan of Caecilia and find Chaparral to be more readable, but it's not a bad font. I'm curious why you used artificials instead of actual italics...do you have a legitimate version of the Caecilia font?

I have yet to see any books or body text done in Caecilia particularly well though, so it's certainly nothing personal. Seems it'd be decent for technical manuals or corporate documents and headers, but it's not particularly well-suited to literature body text.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote