View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #5
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Free $10 Amazon Credit with $50 Amazon Gift Card Purchase -- exp 31 Jan

If you've done this before, you won't qualify. You'll get this message:

For those who qualify, use this promo code -- 0116GCARDS
Great find. Amounts to a 20% discount. I haven't done it before, so I guess that I qualify. And there certainly won't be any trouble with me using all $50 at Amazon, in rather short order I might add.

Thanks. I would send you some karma, but I've sent you karma too much lately and they won't let me send you anymore right now. But it's the thought that counts, right? At least that's what I said to myself when I got that ugly tie for Christmas. ha

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-02-2016 at 05:45 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote