Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:49 AM   #1083
Firefly243
Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Firefly243 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard
Hi everyone,

I own a Kindle keyboard (Firmware 3.4). Until a few days ago, I used an old version of Duokan lite 2012, which worked relatively fine, except for a few bugs.

So I just read about a 2013 version. I updated my Firmware to 3.4. But then, the most annoying situation happened: I can't install any version of Duokan anymore (which I need for my .epub books). I tried any hints I found on several forums (e.g. to upgrade the firmware to 3.4, then copy the df_systems folder and the three .bin's to the root and update, and so on), but nothing worked.

Do you have any idea, how to get Duokan (any version) on the v. 3.4 to run?

PS: I hope this is the right place to post such problems, as here seem to be the experts.
Firefly243 is offline   Reply With Quote