View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 03:01 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by torto View Post
Thanks rcentros for your suggestion. It is not as smooth as I was expecting before, but works.

I've experimented with Push to Kindle and the Tolino webreader loaded in a separate browser tab, and it is also a quick solution (the epub file stays on the downloads bar after I download it, and I can simply switch to the Tolino webreader tab and drag it from the bar to the center of the page for the upload). Not perfect, but not too bad. I look forward to rooting it and eventually finding a smoother way.
I wondered if the Tolino web software would allow this. Since I live in the United States I can't use the Tolino Webreader, so that option is not available to me. But I've got a USB cable constantly plugged into my desktop for side-loading, and it only takes a minute (or so) to side-load Push To Kindle documents to my ePub readers. I was just curious if it could be done without a USB connection.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-30-2019 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Corrected "with" to "without."
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote