View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 10:12 PM   #157
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Kindlebooks have lots of extra cruft in them. Especially if they're in the older mobi format that I suspect the magazines are. It doesn't surprise me at all that there could image files unpacked from mobis that are unmanifested.
The Kindle magazine format uses links to images from the NCX for article mastheads, page images, and page thumbnail images. As far as I can tell KindleUnpack ignores all of these.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote