View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 09:20 PM   #155
jmurphy
Connoisseur
jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipaq
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
First off: the KindleImport plugin has its own thread. Let's keep the conversation there. And second: I use KindleImport with versions of Sigil after 0.9.9 all the time.

I have no idea if the underlying KindleUnpack engine still works with Kindle Magazines or not. I haven't purchased one in ages. But it still works with all of the novels I buy from Amazon.

(oops, forgot a detail, I'm on Windows 10)

Sorry, I don't understand: I have dozens of magazines that still work fine with the combination of Sigil 0.9.9 / KindleImport 0.82.1. So I assume the underlying KindleUnpack works fine. It's when I upgrade to any newer version of Sigil that KI stops working. I've been assuming (but obviously don't know) that something changed in he interface between Sigil and KI. If I upgrade, it sops working. If I reinstall 0.9.9, it works. I've gone through the exercise multiple times just to be sure. But I don't know how to troubleshoot this issue. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I would like to use a more recent version of Sigil eventually.
jmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote