View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #65
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Great idea! I live in the Killeen area and would love to attend. Has the time and place been decided yet? Also, are we bringing more than one E-book reader with us. I have an extensive collection of dedicated devices and will bring according to the needs of the get together.

Ellen
well i won't be there but i feel confident in asserting that you should bring as many as you can carry. nate might have a wheelbarrow, if necessary.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote