View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWHanson1 View Post
I discovered a bunch of books in my library with no available formats. They are all within an alphabetical ordered by title swath of books. I have backups for most of them. What's the best way to restore? Since the library is maintained alphabetically by author, it looks as if I'd have to do a book by book search and recover.
First: Preferences: adding books: Adding Actions (tab): tick and SET Auto-merge to ignore incoming duplicate (NB remember what to put it back to afterwards)

Now you just (bulk) Add as normal and calibre should attach those that are needed to those entries.
Do figure out: What caused this issue. NEVER change any file or folder in the Calibre Library using the OS.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote