View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Murari
Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Murari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone 3gs
Reading word documents in iphone

Hi all, I am a newbie in this forum and certainly not a techie

I have the following irritating problem with my iphone 3GS. I am an accountant who has lot of word documents to read. I used some apps to read word documents in iphone. The font size looks small to read comfortably. I am not able to increase the font size with out zooming. When i zoom, the contents go off the screen and I have to go left and right to read which is even more difficult. Is there any apps which will make the fonts bigger enough to read with out the contents going out of the screen.

Pls help. Thanks.
Murari is offline   Reply With Quote