View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #65
telharmonium
telharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Copy. Yes, the Kindle had all the folders and contents you listed, but
rebooting and trying the WADSX keys didn't create keyboard/keyboard.log or messages.

Will try reflashing again, (maybe using the Linux method?). I'll post on any developments.

Just a quick question though. After debricking, and I unplug the Kindle I definitely SHOULD be able to reboot by momentarily pressing the power switch, right? There should be no need to press it for 30 seconds?

Thanks again dsmid for your help, but also to the others who respond/ed :-)
telharmonium is offline   Reply With Quote