View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #74
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Added : it's also not working in the calibre portable I use for testing plugins etc. I'll install a completely fresh portable and try 0.0.8 in it.
Terisa de Morgan - I think its the 'Including Path' variant that's stopped working, if I select 'Without path' it works.

The path the book came from is what gives me a clue where something originated, the file name alone is of little use. So '...\Banking\ECB\Will US inflation awake from the dead.pdf' tells me it's from the Frankfurt branch of the Fed

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote