View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #24
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I installed the plugin, added it to the menu bar and everything worked fine. I then added the plugin to the favourites menu button and that worked also, until I removed the plugin from the menu bar.
I just checked and my Overdrive was working fine from the Favorites menu, but I did have it in my right click context menu for my library list. So I removed it from the context menu and sure enough I ran into the same problem you experienced.

This isn't a problem for me because as a rule if a menu item requires you to select a book I put that menu item in the context menu. Bottom line is you helped me clean up my menu a bit since I would most likely never use the Overdrive plugin from the Favorites menu.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	favoritesmenu.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	92165   Click image for larger version

Name:	rightclickcontextmenu.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	92168  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-10-2012 at 10:18 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote