View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #31
ArmorDog
Connoisseur
ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ArmorDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi and Kobo Touch and Kobo Glo and Kobo H20
I love this plugin. I have a plugboard set up to add the page number in brackets to the title on my Kobo
Code:
{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}{#pages:| (|) }
Two things I would love in this plugin:

1) A config option to have it automatically update the #pages column when the count worker thread comes back. Is this possible or is there a plugin limitation?

2) I think this one is even more likely to be impossible in a plugin: An option to have this plugin automatically run on any Epubs when they're added.
ArmorDog is offline   Reply With Quote