Thread: Kobo Glo HD
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 03:17 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That looks good. A higher resolution screen in the same size as the Glo. And with that name, it makes me wonder if the Glo will be kept but the Aura will disappear.

The price is interesting. The site has the Glo HD at $219, Aura at $279 but on sale at $249 and the H2O at $299. Those are NZ prices. Here, the H2O is $229 and the Aura $189 but I have seen it for $159. And the last time I saw a Glo, it was $159. Those suggests the Glo HD would be roughly the same price as the Glo here. That would be good. And far too tempting
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote