View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #29
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
RE: "Stanza bugs"
My experience is that Stanza on my iPad is rock solid stable. No problems at all. Quite the opposite. It is the best app to meet my current needs. As stated above mostly due to the many varied color setups available and the swipe up and down for brightness change.

RE: iBooks
Not enough color schemes. Period. This is one of the most important things for me. Everyone eyes are different and we all read under different conditions. It is very short-sighted (get that) for developers to think we ALL want to read black on white or white on black and that's all.....
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote