View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
6" - Not Plus- Firmware

Would anyone be so kind as to post the firmware for the non-plus 6" reader here for those of us who forgot to save a copy of it? Or, point me in the right direction where I can download it myself? Maybe even the last two updates, because wasn't one of them a battery eater?(can't remember, sorry) I would really like a copy put up, just in case.........
Thanks in advance!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote