View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Try using the Sigil "Add Cover" option -- it will auto-generate a new cover page based on whatever standards were coded into Sigil and using whatever image you select. It is embedded as an SVG.
Thanks, but that's how I got the file I made; that's where it's from. My concern is not how to produce a Coverpage.html; I've done that and got the file to display. My concern is how to make the file validate to W3C standards.

I acknowledge that the ebook that I took the file from which my file was made does validate with EPUB-Checker.exe. But I want each and every file in my ebooks to validate.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote