View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
OTG devices to access USB storage? Tethering?

I have been looking at USB OTG cables when I saw an example of a OTG keyboard connecting to the Fire HD. I would like some sort of non-wireless portable storage solution and was wondering if anyone has hooked up a USB-card reader or other drive? I've never used these and have no mobile/android experience, so this is just a shot-in-the-dark.

Also, is there any chance that one could tether the Fire HD to a kindle 3G network? I remember reading something about peer networks not supported with the Fire, so probably not....Although I just read that Amazon has limited the amount of data xfer per month on the 3G network - because of tethering use, so perhaps it can be done?

for any info!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote