View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:38 AM   #205
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I am fascinated by Dazrin's stats, tables, and graphs and look at them regularly. One thing I just noticed is that so far, the NLBC's six selections have had authors who are 33% women and 33% PoC. This is far ahead of the three clubs as a whole, where it's 24% women and 10% PoC. Granted, early days and each NLBC choice has a lot of weight in the percentages, but I shall be watching with interest over time.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote