View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 01:53 AM   #66
Carmelreader
Groupie
Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, kindle HDX 8.9, ipad pro, ipad mini 2, Voyage, Oasis 2
I decided to try importing some music from iTunes to Amazon for the Echo. I started with the laptop, new, so only thing on it in iTunes were some audiobooks from the summer audiobook program for young people. They were imported to Amazon as an album. Fun to have an audiobook via Echo. Found I really enjoyed listening that way. Major drawback of course is no bookmark that I can figure out. If you don't listen to anything else pause works. I also have listened to podcasts on it. Am totally enjoying it. I hate to admit it, but the timer is probably the most used function, well after music.

Thanks for all the tips. The radio favorite was a great one. I like BBC radio 4 extra which amazingly enough Alexa will find by voice command.

Last edited by Carmelreader; 01-19-2015 at 01:56 AM.
Carmelreader is offline   Reply With Quote