View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #37
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
Decades ago, when they took mine out, I do believe they forgot to put the diazepam in the IV (This being before invention of Versed) I remember every bit of it and being unable to talk what with four hands shoved directly in my mouth, I couldn't remind them. Mom was all very solicitous and acted as if I should be about whacked out when she picked me up. At that point, my mouth was so full of coton that I could still not talk. It took two days to get to the point of being able to curse loudly enough to let them know that I was not pleased.

Funny how I didn't go into surgery after that.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote