View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 12:15 AM   #14
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
My library's rules: "Children under 14 are eligible for a juvenile card. A parent or guarantor needs to sign the child’s library card application and show one piece of ID with home address."

I remember using my library card as early as 5. My grandmother used to take me to the library until I was old enough to make it there on my own, which I continued to do.

I think the fun and certain amount of responsibility of handling my own library card at so early an age helped somewhat to turn me onto reading more and more. I often wonder how I ended up being such an avid reader growing up in a home with parents who never read books.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote