View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #47
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
So, it's all your wife's fault ey.
"Fault" sometimes seems the operative word, but, as I said, I've got a bit of consultancy work so I'm not completely idle - especially since I *am* the house-keeper, so I have reasons to get out of bed!

Quote:
Oh fun! I think I might go to Scotland again for my next holiday I'm starting to want to go there again!
There are some really nice places around - we aren't far from the coast, though it only the North Sea, so nothing dramatic. The mountains aren't far away, either. Hence the need for a four-wheeled toy for me - I want to get out more, and public transport is ... well, British

Quote:
Awww how sad. Funnily enough, my Glo was a gift from my boyfriend... and I gave him his Kindle Paperwhite I guess we win at the relationship game!
I have tried with the useful tech presents - all have fallen flat. Flowers, chocolates and a day out is good enough, it seems. I just get told to go and buy myself a present, since she wouldn't have a clue what to get!

Quote:
Oh, no, we're completely emancipated over here. Mr_Often picks the tulips and puts them in vases, I make the clogs and we do grocery shopping together. And cooking is divided up evening during the week (allowing for one day of delivery food). Of course, cooking isn't much work as it's either cheese fondue or grilled cheese sticks. Sometimes we have grated cheese (with pasta underneath) though.
I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. I did make the mistake of thinking that the chisels would be in his shed, though, and we all know that it is contrary to the laws of the universe for anyone other than a man to enter a shed ... if a Y-chromosome isn't present, then the shed simply won't open!

Quote:
Ooooh please come over and do my study as well!
My rates are VERY high for study tidying
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote