View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #795
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I tried this on 3 different ebooks, but no luck. It simply ignores the internal CSS.
Very curious. As it happens, the book I'm reading now uses no indent on the first paragraph of a chapter. As I vary the indent parameter, CoolReader acts as expected (I'm running the latest version - XXXXX.33).

If you upload one of the problem books, I would be happy to help you figure out what is going on.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote