View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Okay, so I knew I had seen the post somewhere. Here is a link to the battery replacement page. It lists the reviews of the battery. As you can seen, more than a few people had issues.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product...rBy=addOneStar

Now, my thoughts are these. Even tho Amazon says you can put your kindle to sleep, and that it doesn't drain the battery, I always turn it off when I"m not using it. I wonder if putting it to sleep doesn't drain the battery faster? Or are people leaving their whispernet on all the time which is guaranteed to drain it? At any rate, it seems to be a 'hit and miss' with the battery.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote