View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
For me, a decent rear camera with auto-focus. Would also like longer battery life. With similar usage as my iPhone 4 (ebook reading), the iPT4 barely lasts a few hours while the iPhone lasts for a better part of the day. I dislike how Apple sacrificed battery life in order to make the iPT4 so thin. I had to get a case for it because without one, the iPT4 kept slipping from my hand.
Battery Sizes
  • iPhone 4S -- 1432 mAH
  • iPhone 4 -- 1420 mAH
  • iPhone 3GS -- 1219 mAH
  • ------------------------------
  • iPod touch 4 -- 930 mAH
  • iPod touch 3 -- 789 mAH
  • iPod touch 2 -- 739 mAH
The battery in your iPhone 4 is 53% larger than the one in your iPod touch 4. You can thank Jobs and his obsession with the world of thin. Now that he's out of the picture, hopefully the iPod touch will bulk up to a normal size.

What gets me is why they waste time and money designing two different bodies. Why not use the phone body and stuff iPod parts in it?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote