Thread: Ratings gone
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda_junkie View Post
then used Wizard to import the files into a new Calibre library on my documents after which I deleted the calibre library that was on my desktop.
I'm officially confused. If you used the welcome wizard to tell calibre where your library was then there was no importing of books and you should have the same setup as before you moved it.

Maybe someone will come along with more insight.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote