View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pc
"One comment on the Smashwords version, based on the sample. It is unreadable in the Stanza night mode on an iPad, I'd guess text colour is being set to black in the CSS, so it ends up black on black"

I'll have to look into this. In the source .doc file I uploaded the text colour is set to 'Automatic'. Not having an iPad it's a bit difficult to check! Anyone know a way around this?
dworth is offline   Reply With Quote