View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
Need new Phone that reads ebooks

I need a new phone (3G) but would like to be able to read ebooks on it, iPhone is out of the question because of the data costs so would appreciate recommendations on what to look for - have a lot of ebooks in rtf format which I would like to have a few at a time available to read instead of carrying around a separate ebook reader (which I have - a Bebook). Any advice would help. Thanks Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote