Thread: Silliness Could you, would you.....
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookNerd View Post
buy an ebook reading device that folded like a book (reading with the cover on doesn't count)? I seem to recall seeing a prototype for a device like this - did it ever make it to manufacturing?

I love my Kindle and my Sony, but I'd buy a device that I could hold like a book in a heartbeat!
There was once a device called Readius being designed, but they seem to have gone bankrupt before producing their first unit. That reader folded up into a small package but had only one screen.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote