View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #11
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxxyBunny View Post
Sometimes I'll insert and SD card and it will show the books I have on it. If I turn it off and back on, sometimes it does not see the SD card any more. Usually, I can reinsert it and it'll come back, other times, it will refuse to read it without a reset. I have the latest firmware from last fall installed. That's why I'm excited about the firmware update. Maybe that will fix my problem.
I think it can be problem with SD card. I use the regular speed Transcend
2GB SD cards (purchased on newegg.com for $5 per card several months ago) and never had problems like this. (I have 3 cards)
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote