View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #25
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I just now located these on calibre and decided to change the quotes to smart quotes. Interesting, the change also stripped away the spaces between titles and chapter headings, so that the titles of each book, along with the titles in the master Contents page have also been stripped of space.

I much prefer to have what I call 'breathing room' between titles and text, so I guess I'll have to go back and delete those smart quotes back to straight quotes, unless you know of another way to effect this?

Thanks, Harry.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote