View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #268
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by caburepub View Post
can someone outline the entire process please? i used the generator and use the java version to do the azw3 file. i generate the xray entry and copy the update file and the xray entry into the sdr folder? all i get is x-ray info not available.

what am i doing wrong?

thank you
There should be a 2-letter code at the bottom to indicate what went wrong.

Also, for the sake of it since the separate thread was merged, my stand-alone x-ray app is located here for anyone who would prefer to use that.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote