View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidvo View Post
I've noticed that the most common cause of this duplicate notification, at least for me, is when the metadata is wrong in the original book, specifically when the title and author fields are reversed. So when I add two books by the same author, Calibre sees them as two books with the same title by different authors and triggers the duplicate alert.

Hope this helps.
In that case, Calibre is CORRECT. There is a duplicate.
(been there )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote