View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #869
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you chrox! Now it worked!
However I am a little sad that djvu is not working on my device. Do you have another version, chrox? Because from your the screenshot on http://www.readfree.net/bbs/simple/i...?t5674502.html, I see that epub and djvu files are. What do I have to do to install it with djvu and epub support???
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote